Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Random Assortment


From Baby Leopard's rose bush.

~ Hopkins got me started on my favorite cluster framing of lots of little pictures on a big wall. I love this example because of the very casual/uneven matting and the vast differences among the frames (I also love Garance's design-y blog posts, with pictures that seem to float behind other pictures. I need to learn how to do that.)

~ "Pregnancy Doesn't Actually Make Women Dumber." Good. I was worried about this while I was pregnant, and bristled lately when someone accused me of "baby brain." I didn't really notice any difference, myself, but maybe other people did?

~ So Baby Leopard knows where he can go to college some day. (Unless I get a job at a school that is good enough for him to attend, in which case he can choose among them.)

~ I know Halloween is over (although we're just beginning to celebrate with half-priced candy), but this is just too good: "Delicious Women's Phd Darling Sexy Costume" (via Edge).

No comments: