Monday, January 2, 2017

More Movies


Viewed some time ago

The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie

Wow! Maggie Smith is the same. And the great thing is that back then, Maggie Smith was not even in her prime.

It's too bad that the film was made in the late 60s because the fashion is sort of great, although it's not the best era for clothing in my opinion.

Now I must reread the book to see how the book and movie compare. Only the book is still in the boxes that we have not unpacked because the movers broke our bookshelves...

Southside With You

We got to attend a screening of this with the actor, who was very cute. (It is his job to be good-looking, Francisco always reminds me.) What an endearing film--very Before Sunrise. Slow-moving, chatty, and enjoyable.

Halloween Indiana

Thankfully we did not have to see this whole movie; I guess there's something amusing about a very low budget horror film. But only briefly amusing.

Ghostbusters

I think I liked this, but it was too long ago to be sure, which is why I need to stay better on top of my blogging. Francisco: "I don't think you really payed that close attention; you were in a bad mood." There you have it, ladies and gentlemen.

No comments: