Thursday, March 15, 2018

Airplane Movies

Don't worry: I was grading while I watched them.

It's been a while since I was on a flight long enough to watch a movie. I enjoyed both of these thoroughly, even if the only device I had with me that would play them was my phone.

Blade Runner 2049

Must rewatch the original. I'm a sucker for this robot stuff. I think that this is the first movie I've ever seen with that actor who is in all the "Hey girl" memes. He's a little too introvertedly emotional for me.


Goodbye Christopher Robin

I didn't anticipate being interested in this film at all: While I love Winnie-the-Pooh, which I experienced first as a parent, I'm not a big biopic fan, nor am I entranced by all things British (except detective shows), plus I heard this was sad. And it was heartbreaking, but I would probably watch it again.

Dad, you *might* like this.


No comments: