Friday, June 22, 2018

A Random Assortment

~ Best graduation speech ever.

~ If you love those odd little American religions: "A Forgotten Religion Gets a Second Chance in Brooklyn"

~ A friend recommended the lifetime movie about Meghan and Harry, and I have to admit: I thoroughly enjoyed it. The Fug Girls recap it here.

~ "To my daughter, who taught me not to worry about time." I don't think my son has taught me this lesson, but it's clearly one I need to learn. Maybe this next go around will teach me?

~ "Atheists are Sometime More Religious than Christians." Only in America.

~ Gender complications: On testosterone rules.

~ What's really happening when asylum-seeking families are separated? My heart is broken by this. Families belong together. Asylum-seeking ought not be criminalized.

2 comments: