Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Coronavirus diaries, Day 10


Francisco bought some orchids yesterday, and it was a foggy morning.



His new post-stroke interest has been gardening, and he is/we are pretty excited about the hundreds of bulbs he planted last fall just beginning to come up. He planted crocuses in cool colors like yellow and orange.


We're going to try keeping the baby home tomorrow (the kid is already home for the foreseeable future). I am petrified about managing the expectations of my job and a toddler. Fingers crossed that this is not as terrible as I am imagining. (I mean, it could be really really really bad and probably still better than I am imagining, if that gives you any indication of my mental state these days.)

Francisco's bf said that I am "very dark," in fact the darkest person he's spoken to about this whole situation. He also said we definitely shouldn't leave the house (after his research into the CV numbers). He is not the one with a 1.5 year old and a job.

No comments: