Monday, December 10, 2007

Serendipity and the Internet

In the vein of Daddy Likey, a dearly sarcastic fashion blog, let's consider some search words that have brought people to this blog:



How to Confront Someone Who Yells. I suggest running into another room, crying. My sister or brother would just imitate the person yelling in an effort to dissolve their stress. This is usually ineffective.


Skee Lo Feet. Honestly, I know about nothing unusual about them. Although there is something unusual about his real name: it is Antoine Roundtree. If I were to assume another name, I think it would be Anne Cordelia. When I was a child, it was going to be Daisy O'Dell.


White Leopard Dreams. Well, it depends on the specifics of the dream: A bit more googling indicates that to see a leopard in the wild in your dream signifies that through persistent efforts, you will eventually overcome your difficulties. If the leopard is in a cage, then it suggests that you will overcome any obstacles. Dreaming that you kill a leopard suggests that you will definitely succeed in your projects. Dreaming that a leopard is attacking you signifies that you are overly confident in your success for the future and don't realize the difficulties and struggles that you need to endure. Seeing the skin of a leopard in your dream, signifies that you have befriended a dishonest person who means you harm. And dreaming that you are being cornered in a green tile hallway by a man walking a lion on a leash (a recurring dream of mine as a child) means that you are feeling cornered by some threatening problem. Turn the large animal in any of these dreams white and it means that the problem is even more significant and obscure than it would seem to be.


Would Audrey Hepburn. A good way to address any problem. Which reminds me of my favorite Audry Hepburn interaction (from Charade):

Reggie Lampert (Audrey Hepburn): I already know an awful lot of people and until one of them dies I couldn't possibly meet anyone else. Peter Joshua: Well, if anyone goes on the critical list, let me know.

No comments: