Saturday, April 5, 2008

If My House Were a Movie



Myrrh--Keely Hawes. I know Keely Hawes from BBC mini-series-es. I think of her in the role of an older (I mean that in the slight sense, as opposed to in the much older sense) relative (like a cousin). In the films she's a real woman (vivacious and mature), and all the men are after her.












Frankincense--Julia Stiles. Julia Stiles comes across to me as no nonsense--sort of put together and not putting up with anything she doesn't want to.
















Gold--The only way I know Lindsay Price (as I'm sure is the case with you, dear reader) is through Lipstick Mafia, in which she is an artsy, young, opinionated, passionate fashion designer.









Emily--Okay, this time I get to be played by Megan Follows, because for me Megan Follows is Anne of Green Gables, and goodness gracious, I wish I were her. Probably in real life she fell in love with Jonathan Crombie (Gilbert). Speaking of, once my father saw his picture on the "my pictures" slideshow on my laptop and thought he was some boy I liked. I mean, he is, but...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I really don't like Julia Stiles. When she plays me, can we please infuse her with some acting talent? And change her voice? (On second thought, maybe the annoying voice is appropriate, since I don't like me voice either.)

whigwham said...

I think Penelope Cruz should play Frankincense. I saw her on a TV commercial the other night and totally thought that Frankincense had started doing soap commercials in her spare time.

Also, as for Emily, I don't see why you don't pick Kim Braden, who starred in the (far more critically acclaimed) 1972 mini-series version of Anne of Green Gables. Braden has much more of an agrarian look about her: http://www.tickledorange.com/LMM/img/1972AoGGBook.jpg

Anonymous said...

I believe there is one part remaining in this series...