Tuesday, April 22, 2008

If the Others Were a Movie...


Jennifer Aniston for the girl (I'm not sold on this casting--goodness gracious, I had to wikipedia Jennifer Aniston to find out the details on the her and that Ben-guy thing [not kidding--I don't have any idea who her boyfriend was]--I can't believe about the t-shirts!): Fashionable, pretty, independent, capable.





Warren as Jimmy Stewart--the cowboy who can't quite be a cowboy. Jimmy Stewart often plays someone who acts independently and as a loner, but also who retains (or at least gets back in the end) great commitment to the community.
















I only know Tom Everett Scott from That Thing You Do, and, frankly, I can only remember one scene from that movie (which is such a shame, because this was our favorite movie ever, back in the day--those were the days of high school basketball and no PG-13 movies). All that to say, this might not be a good choice, but Scott plays Guy, a drummer, and I'm pretty sure Percy isn't a drummer, but he looks like he could be one.






Feel free to object/offer other suggestions...

No comments: