Monday, April 14, 2008

On White Hair, Part 3

Because white hair can be rocked (although it's embarrassing that we need to be reminded):




The more the better! And who better to get away with eccentric unkempt white hair than a poet?!



The political philosopher. Streaks of white hair and the cigarette--I love it.



Because white hair lets you wear purple (and really any bright color) sharply.


Corrie Ten Boom--you don't get much holier. The bun is very fitting, and you have to love it with the fur coat. It could have only been improved upon by a hat. My mother said she wouldn't sit by me on Saturday if I wore one of my grandmother's hats to my wedding, although the hats are darling, with little veils attached. And there is even one that my grandfather had made for her out of the feathers from a pheasant that he shot (the ideal agrarian hat)! My grandmother: "I didn't know they're wearing hats again." My mother: "They aren't."



I would adore Harrison Ford even with green hair. And he's dating Kitty! (Okay, so the fact that she's a child compared to him detracts from the fact that he is owning his age.)




What would the Pope even be with dyed brown hair?





And anything can be pulled off with a crown and large jewels, but how regal it all is with white hair!

No comments: