Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Serendipity and the Internet
















Bible verses about tractors
--I'm not certain that there are any, but if there were, I'm sure you could find them in either the "Antique Tractor Bible" or the "Compact Tractor Bible." Also, the fact that John was Christ's deerest, ur...dearest disciple could be relevant (with apologies).


do different gendered leopards have differences--ingenious! It had never occured to me that the animal kingdom was the perfect place to explore feminist ideas! I'm certain that feminist leopards would see their child-bearing capabilities as purely contingent.

leopard Christianity--aww! This led me to Dante's use of the leopard (from which Eliot's use derives) to represent carnal sins, especially fraud and malice. Poor! This is the lofty etymology of the title of this blog. But the white still makes it better, I think--that is a reversal of the leopard blending in in order to surprise its prey...at least, I shall hold to that line.

misli na tomas hops--Urg. Would that I knew any languages. This, and the fact that I never took calculas are the things that I hate most about myself.



Silver bells and cockel shells and x-files--I guess there's the fantasy overlap??







agrarian fug
--Oh. I guess this would mostly involve making fun of overalls that are too low-cut or oddly colored or frilled and work boots that are too casual and (heaven forbid!) formal shorts and tights worn as pants.

No comments: