Friday, August 22, 2008

Michael Phelps: More Girlfriends than Gold Medals


According to the China Daily, it appears that he's going with multiple women. :

THERE'S only one thing better than winning eight gold medals - that's having two girlfriends.

Although WikiAnswers has a different opinion on the question of whether or not he has a girlfriend:

No he does not. He said that he is focusing on swimming and his college studies. He said he doesn't have a girlfriend and he leads a pretty quiet life. He said he hangs out with his friends like any other college guy and he's just focusing on the olympics. And if he did have a girlfriend now it would be me =) but then again he couldn't go out with me because I'd be with nick jonas ohh well I'll just have to figure something out then =)

I like this girl. But, close by, WikiAnswers also offers the as yet unanswered question: Does Michael Phelps have a disorder?

And, unable to live with myself as long as I leave the asker--such an obviously jealous boy who doesn't even know how to swim and can't get any women at all--hanging with this unanswered question, we must answer it here:

No he does not. He said that he is focusing on swimming and his college studies. He said he doesn't have a disorder and leads a pretty quiet life. He said he hangs out with his friends like any other college guy and he's just focusing on the olympics. And if he did have a disorder now it would be me =) but then again I couldn't be his disorder because I'd be nick jonas's ohh well I'll just have to figure something out then =)

By Hale and Stearns (mostly checked for corniness potential by Stearns. I had never seen those smiley faces with equals signs. They sort of take me back to elementary school in an uncomfortable way.)

No comments: