Saturday, October 25, 2008

Goodness Gracious (A Short Rant)

Writing about federalism would be so much more interesting if I were interested in it. Also, it would be easier if I knew anything about American government. Where are you, Warren, when I need you?! Also, the semi-colon use in The Federalist is bothering me.

That is all. Well, not even remotely all, but enough for now.

Also, especially when watching detective television shows, I am vaguely scared to be alone in my house, although Ben, the Baptist Pastor, would call this me pretending to be a faint-hearted girl, which he (somehow, I don't know how) knows isn't true (B, tBP: "Emily, you're in a man's world now"--I refuse to believe that it is a man's world that I'm in. It's just a plain old world in which I get to be however I like.). I was in fact scared by the wind this morning.

No comments: