Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bai Ling

From interviews with Bai Ling--this is just too much fun:

I once said to Jason [Statham], “You are my shiny diaper.” He laughed so hard, he couldn’t start. The directors said, “Where is this coming from?” I said, “I don’t know, it just came out of me.”

...

What do you call your spirit?
Eight Little Spirits in Miniskirts.

You have eight separate spirits. And they’re all in miniskirts?
Yes! They’re sitting on your hair, on your shoulder, on your nails. I’m like their peacemaker, because they don’t like each other. I have a panda, a chicken, a dolphin … I have a monkey … All in miniskirts.

What are these "Band-Aids of Truth" you wear on your legs?

I scratched myself here (pointing to her knee), so I went to this event and I put a Band-Aid on. It was so ugly, so I cut Brad Pitt's head here and the other side was Quentin Tarantino.

No comments: