Monday, May 25, 2009

Drunken Chef

There was leftover rose (with that little accent mark) from Jazz in the Sculpture Garden on Friday, but it had begun to get a little vinegar-y (I stopped noticing this by the end). Well, I had a bunch of cooking to do for a dinner party tonight, and Ben-the-Baptist-pastor, last time I saw him, was talking about drinking wine and cooking. This seemed like a lovely idea to me. Except that (I always forget) I have really nearly zero tolerance for alcohol. And a low-ish tolerance for and ability to chop things. Anyway, alcohol makes cooking interesting (for instance, it makes it even funnier when you drop things in between the cupboards and the stove).

While I was chopping the tomatoes, I decided that should the political theory gig fall through, I think it would be great to start a cooking show in which I cook and drink. I think it would be a comedy.

4 comments:

Myrrh said...

haha....

I would watch that show.

Frankincense said...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/3523/saturday-night-live-the-french-chef

gypsy said...

you are too funny

Anonymous said...

this would be the best show ever
--mep