Monday, May 18, 2009

Tourist's Eye View


This is part of the drive home from town, past Diana's house (the way I always go). Right now the air is heavy with fresh, sweet spring smells.







My neighbor and best friend from 5th grade's father introduced police horses to Williamsport. This is him on the mural outside of the tea shop.










A boy from our church on the mural.

























This is a great stationary store--I imagine it's barely changed in decades (even some of the stationary that's for sale is quite old).



















This downtown bank is gorgeous from the front. From the side, you can see it's just bricks--really sloppy bricks!














Lace curtains are one of my favorite things. Lace behind a decorative iron pattern--amazing! I think I would like the iron in black even more.

No comments: