Monday, November 22, 2010

Serendipity and the Internet



art nouveau girl--I don't know any, but I wish I were one; then I could be on the side of a bottle of absinthe.











fat leopard stuffed animal
--See left. (Buy it at amazon.)









small rat game--It is unclear to me whether this request is for a miniature-sized rat game or a rat game for little rats (maybe baby rats or dwarf rats).

who got a stat crux dum volvitur orbis necklace--No one! However, if I were to make one, it would be a little cross hanging in the middle of a translucent little globe stand.

baby white leopards--We've got one! But stay tuned! We're expecting a couple more in the upcoming months!

smallest information about white leopards--They are actually called snow leopards.

slovak polkas--Only the best kind ever! And this is how you should probably dress while you're dancing Slovak polkas.






(picture, picture, picture)

2 comments:

hopkins said...

these are my favorite of your posts! The snow leopard one really made me laugh! :)

Percy said...

You are hilarious.