Thursday, December 9, 2010

The National Cathedral


Today I had a bit of time between engagements and so I popped up to the National Cathedral for a minute.


Beautiful architecture and taking pictures are two of my favorite things.



Plus, I stumbled on a little thrift store and bought a book and a brooch (my other favorite things).



I took pictures until I couldn't feel my fingers and then ran back to my car.


The slightly gray clouds reminded my of some fashion photographer who claimed that sunshine is boring and gray skies are much better because they're dramatic. I normally hate cloudy days, but this day had just the right amount of gray in the clouds.

3 comments:

FLG said...

What? No picture of Darth Vader?

Emily Hale said...

Haha! I've never actually seen the Darth Vader, just had heard rumors that it existed. Plus, my fingers were very cold!

Percy said...

It shows the extent of my acclimatization to AZ that it took me a while to think what you meant by "until I couldn't feel my fingers."