Friday, February 25, 2011

Twitter.2

I washed my car in a dress this afternoon. The maintenance men were laughing at me.

Another twitter: So this man tried to help my laptop get internet at the coffee shop this afternoon. He claimed to have been a tech person at some point. He succeeded in deleting my wireless capabilities from my computer. I'm trusting enough to let someone try to delete stuff from my computer, but really not trusting enough to let them install anything (The Girl Who Played with Fire had enough about computer hacking in it to make me realize that my only defense against hacking is my anonymity). So I fixed it all by myself. And by fixed it, I mean, I returned my computer to its previous state of being unable to access the internet at the coffee shop. Really, though: it's okay--I pay them to offer me crappy internet access. Which is necessary to the completion of my dissertation.

No comments: