Sunday, May 22, 2011

Quote

I have shared some of Mama Leopard's almost always amusing emails on this blog in the past. Here's another (maybe this one is most amusing in what it says about me):

"Hi Dearest,

...I hate to ask you this, but could you write in that little book of yours to remind Stearns to get Wives and Daughters from Hopkins so she can send it home with you. I will try to remind you both again.

Thanks oh Efficient One,
m"

Yes, I'll be moving most of my life in my little car up to Williamsport next week, but I'm the appropriate person to remember to bring this dvd home!

1 comment:

Emily Hale said...

Since Mama Leopard doesn't know how to leave comments on blog posts, she usually sends them to me in emails. Here's her follow up email from this post:

"Good Morning E!

I am always excited to see my writing in print! Thank You, m"

(Remember: The "M" she uses as a signature stands for "Mom")