Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Twitter

I watched an episode of Pan Am the other night because one of my favorite fashion bloggers watches it and because I had run out of television; goodness gracious, that is the single stupidest show I've ever seen. To recap: the flight to Caracas has to land in Haiti because one of the passengers, who is flying for the first time at 80-ish, has a heart attack (they couldn't stop in Miami because there's a hurricane going on there). The landing strip is closed, but they manage to land anyway (although they discover later that the landing strip is too damaged for them to take off again). A stewardess gets a jeep from two men with guns and drives to find a doctor (she gets lost, but comes across a woman who shows her the way). The doctor tells her he can't come with her to help the man with the heart attack (who now, incidentally, appears to be doing more or less fine) because the people he's caring for will die, but gives them a nitroglycerin tablet and says, "If they knew I was even giving you this, they would kill me."

At this point, my computer froze and so I went to sleep.

1 comment:

Diana said...

This does not qualify as a Twitter. But I liked it.