Thursday, February 9, 2012

Brooches


This is a brooch with a caveat: originally it was my great-grandmother's clip-on earring. I usually use it as a small brooch, but this time I hung it on a chain as a pendant. I thought it helped make my button-down shirt more feminine (I really just don't like plain old button down shirts, but I have a lot of trouble finding dressy long-sleeved blouses). I almost added a pearl necklace to the whole thing (my pearls are short and I wear them under the collar), but I chickened out and just stuck with the flower.

2 comments:

hopkins said...

are you using f's camera? i love these pictures. much softer than a typical digital camera. also, this is adorable.

Emily Hale said...

Yes. I finally got sick of mine compared to his and asked for a long-term loan:)