Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My New Pin-Up Boy


Due to this unfortunate event (above), which has taken me a year to adjust to, I decided it's time for me to find a new pin-up boy.


Who better to choose than the male lead from my new favorite tv show? (Thanks for the recommendation, Myrrh!) (My other favorite tv show is Parks and Recreation, and I just don't find Ben to be that attractive, neither in personality nor in looks.) Jake's scruffy (a requirement), with a silly half-goatee. And I like his personality on New Girl: frugal to a fault, handy at fixing things, and adorably awkward and shy. And that voice--scratchy and slightly high pitched. Too cute.


Plus, I like a boy who plays around with his facial hair (what else is it there for but to shock people?). (Given the things I like in a man, maybe you should be a little worried if I like you?)


No comments: