Saturday, August 11, 2012

Entertaining


Since I lived in a house with 14 other people last year, I haven't done much entertaining for some time. Since I'm back at Little Gidding briefly, I tried to squeeze some in. Here are some pictures from a brunch, just missing the main course.


I was pretty proud of this flower arrangement, made by thinning down a couple of existing (dying) arrangements. I got to welcome some old roommates and their new husbands back to Little Gidding!


It's not quite entertaining, but my summer roommate and I had a goodbye picnic with all our favorite foods: fruit and bread and cheese and meat and green peppers and rose with an accent mark (which we drank out of travel mugs, which lent a slight coffee flavor). You can just see the corner of the Pentagon sliding into the picture on the right.

No comments: