Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Friday Phone Dump


CIMG0019-002

A pretty church I visit sometimes in STL:

CIMG0023-001

I love these angels in the rafters:

CIMG0022-001

I've been wanting to try brown-sugar broiled grapefruit for some time. It took Hopkins and @mirielmargaret to push me over the edge:

CIMG0026-001

Verdict: It was good, but it was so soft that it was hard to cut. I prefer it the plain old way.

I was driving in rural Missouri with Norleans looking for houses (for her, not for me):

CIMG0025-001

And then, BOOM, there was New Town, MO, a planned community by the same guy who did Celebration!, FL. (I guess it doesn't really have an exclamation point, but I think the exclamation point is fitting.)


I have a lot to say, namely that it's super silly, but I'll save it for later. The church. The church is the funniest part. Later. 

No comments: