Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Random Assortment

Guys. I'm so tired. So indescribably tired. I was moving around the East Coast for almost a week and now am back in STL for a bit, before embarking on a nomadic summer without A Room of One's Own. I sort of hate traveling a lot when the seasons are changing, because you just get little snippets of different points of spring without getting the smooth transition from bare twigs to green leaves that should happen. But, before Mama Leopard starts fussing at me for being negative, I give you the randomest of the random assortments:

~ Brooches! Love it. Can't wait till I'm old enough to wear four at once.

~ This is the first cat picture on the internet that I've thought was cute.

~ "I Heard There Used to Be a City Here." (One of my favorite STL architectural photographers on St. Louis' urban decline.)

~ Jane Austen and game theory. (The first time I've been even remotely interested in game theory.)

~ "How everyone wants their movie to end." Ain't that the truth.

~ Giant Styrofoam Head Found

2 comments:

Miss Self-Important said...

I'm impressed by your commitment to seeing and knowing all the cities you move to. After three moves, I have stopped caring about the fate of what's around me since it will disappear from view within the next two years with the next move anyway.

Emily Hale said...

Ha. I think the fact that I'm only going to live there a short while makes me want to go out and explore all the more. Well, and understand why the city is the way it is.