Saturday, April 13, 2013

Friday Phone Dump


CIMG0005-009

Roper's Ribs. It's been on my STL bucket list for half a year, and Francisco and I finally made it out there. We ordered tips and snoots. Tips are what makes St. Louis-style barbeque, St. Louis style. The sauce is sweet, and there's a lot of it (just the way I like it).

CIMG0006-007

Snoots are pig snouts! Francisco and I each ate one! (Well, he ate two.) I don't mind eating things like this to be daring, but I never quite got over the fact that I was eating a pig's snout. The cashier described it aptly as fried and sort of like a potato chip.

CIMG0007-008

This was under the basement stairway where I huddled and waited out my first STL tornadoes (I just made it upstairs after the first one when the tornado sirens went off again). The ground was rather damp.

CIMG0008-005

CIMG0009-005

Wedding shoes, I hope!

No comments: