Sunday, April 28, 2013

Friday Phone Dump


Washington Square Park, NYC


Taking the train up and down the East Coast with my brand spanking new Google Chromebook (boy does that machine take some getting used to).





















The STL used book sale, which holds up very well against Arlington's, thankfully. (I haven't found good used bookstores in STL, so it was a year's worth of book-buying):


 

Walking to class last week, I came across a bunch of llamas. You never know what you'll run into on that campus. 


I would like to hear Puccini Gershwin (from the school paper):


 The New Moon Room on the roof of a hotel on the Loop (STL):



3 comments:

Diana said...

You went Chrome! Keen to hear what you think.

Emily Hale said...

I'll have to tell you in a couple of weeks. It's been a steep learning curve, much of which I've spent angry, but I think I'm beginning to get the hang of it.

It's uber light (almost too light to lay in bed with comfortably) and blessedly quiet.

Emily Hale said...

Francisco was pushing it (he's a fan of google products and technology). The cheapness was the push for me.