Tuesday, April 30, 2013

NYC: The Apartment

I bet Francisco took this picture. Since we share a camera, it's sometimes hard to tell, but when there's a really excellent picture, it's probably his.

Francisco and I visited friends of his in New York City last weekend. I have just loads and loads of pictures, which will keep the blog busy for sometime.


One of the most charming things about visiting there is his friends and their wonderful apartment, which is just off Central Park. I love the views.


I don't think that I've ever flown into NYC before. That was incredible:




The whole entry was amazing, especially at night, with fog. But what took my breath away was when we got near all the tall buildings, with fog:


I felt like I was in some superhero movie, flying over the city. Like Spiderman or Batman or something. This one's blurry, but you get the feeling:


No comments: