Saturday, June 15, 2013

Cambridge.10


There's a great little market in a square in Cambridge. And a great little pasty shop that overlooks the market. (Francisco and I ate loads of pasties and little savory pies during our trip. I love these and am committed to cooking some for dinner parties for our friends when we set up house.) (Have I told you?! We're going to be setting up something more than a transient apartment in the fall! I mean, it will still be transient, but it will be much more settled than I've been since I left Little Gidding (the apartment, not the chapel). Plus, it's in a city that Francisco and I love. I can't wait to have dinner parties again after two years without them.)


On the second floor balcony above the pasty shop, there's a dressed-in-real-live-clothes statue of an old man. The pigeons love to land on his head (as can be seen from the state of his clothes).


Booths at the market.

No comments: