Saturday, July 27, 2013

Friday Phone Dump

It's been about a thousand years since I took pictures off of my camera, so you're going to have to suffer through a lot. From my drive home from St. Louis:


In the midwest, you sometimes pass giant crosses by the side of the road. 

Francisco's neighbor's lovely yard: 


Technically, it's now my neighbor, too.


My favorite bookstore. What would this blog be without a photographic update from Capitol Hill Books?

This was outside a barber shop:


Pretty sure I would never pick a haircut from this poster, even if I were a guy. 

A tree grows in Rosslyn:


The view from Francisco's (incredible) balcony during #1tomatolover's trip to DC:


 The much hated wedding board:


This was how Stearns and Mama Leopard and I organized the wedding. Mama Leopard wanted to burn it ceremonially at the bonfire, but it was still holding information that we needed. She burned it several days later.


I'm not really sure if anyone took a picture of just my bouquet (Hopkins?), so I quickly took one with my phone the next day, just in case.


While we're on the topic of the wedding, here's a shot of the reception site (the next day):


My great-aunt crocheted Francisco an afghan (the one she made me was green):


I love gifts like this! 

Here's the old Quaker prison in Williamsport, which is now a nightclub: 


Sadly, I've never been dancing there.  And a Williamsport parking garage, inspired by the Guggenheim (just kidding):




And one of 14 great dive bars in DC (technically it's in NoVa):

1 comment:

Emily Hale said...

Update: Diana took pictures of the flowers, too! (and better)