Tuesday, February 25, 2014

A Random Assortment



~ Don't forget to listen to Molly Drake (above).

~ Gender and the Ukrainian upheaval:

“I can’t drink any more tea, but they keep bringing me tea,” he said. “We are even joking now, telling the women, ‘Stop, you are making the defenders of Maidan fat.’ It’s really pleasant, and we really love these brave girls and even grandmothers who offer us tea.”

~ Garance is making stationery?! Yes please!

~ Ditto Bill Cunningham's photography exhibition.

~ "Science study: Republicans struggle with evolution, Democrats struggle with the Earth going around the Sun"

~ Great: Genetically modified babies. (Also here.)

(I promise to do something more than to post links at some point. I'll tell you about Elizabeth Bennett's wedding, for instance, or show you pictures from Vienna. In the meantime, I'm just trying to make it till Spring Break!)

No comments: