Saturday, February 1, 2014

Friday Phone Dump


I haven't done this for a while, so there are pictures on here that go all the way back to September. This is a fountain in a little park in the Italian part of South Philly.


This is from the Avett Brothers concert TB took me to at the Mann Center--an indoor/outdoor concert space in Fairmount Park.


Cute little male/female spoons from our shared (terrible) froyo. I refuse to return to our neighborhood froyo place.


One of my favorite things is weekend breakfast in bed.


The view from my (office) window in the fall.


La Colombe--our new favorite coffee shop in the city. (That pastry is a twist on creme brulee--there's also dough in there. I can't remember what it's called, but it is really good.)


My favorite building on campus (by far):


I love the simplicity and the dramatic shadows.


From the inside of the Kimmel Center.

3 comments:

Margaret E. Perry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hopkins said...

it's a cannelle! my favorite french pastry by far!

Emily Hale said...

Oh! I was hoping someone would know the name! Yes--so so good.