Monday, July 14, 2014

Rant

I've said before here that I really hate paying for parking, right? I avoid it at all costs. Today, Francisco went to our yearly doctor's appointment (to get the whooping cough vaccine) and we had to pay $4.00 to park for an hour and a half at the hospital. (And there was no avoiding it because the hospital campus was far removed from any city streets or metered spots.) Ridiculous! I'm so glad I'm not giving birth there; I can't even imagine what parking for that would cost.

Also: turns out I'm a crunchy hippy girl who doctors hate. The doctor decided that we can do nothing for my back pain during pregnancy because he just wants to give me an MRI. Isn't it insane for the first step to be a thousands of dollars MRI when I'd just like to see a chiropractor?

No comments: