Saturday, March 1, 2008

We Can Always Wish

I would like a green dress for a May wedding.







I'm crazy about the last one. Preferably, I would like a green dress for cheap and without shopping. The best option that I can think of is for Stearns to make it for me or give me an old one of hers, but as we are fighting (?) at the moment, I'm not certain that that is really a viable option.

I would also like a purple coat.



This was much more satisfying than my shopping excursion today in which I discovered that there are no purple coats to be found. Moreover, I was deeply dissatisfied with the green dresses I found. Another option is for Myrrh to be on the lookout (hint, hint).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw a woman wearing a purple coat at the airport, and almost asked her where she got it. While I didn't actually ask her (in part because she looked pretty grumpy), the moral of the story is that I am already on the lookout (but am just shy of being an actual nutcase).