Saturday, March 29, 2008

If My Family Were a Movie

Stolen, from a blogger who I won't admit to reading, so unfortunately can't acknowledge, but who cast Megan Follows to play her. This made me want to cast myself. It is a close call between Megan Follows and Jeanne Crain; I'll choose the latter to mix it up and because she's fabulously spastic and dramatic and possibly our noses are similar (and I am quite vain about my nose).




Harrison Ford gets to be my father. Although Harrison Ford is aging a bit quickly and would be too old to play the role. He does have a great name, though. And white hair is important. It is also important to embrace one's white hair. I think we've gotten my father to this point.








Meredith Baxter would play my mama (I have to call her that so she knows it's me when I call. Mama, not Meredith. I find it very disconcerting to call home and not have my voice recognized.).











Stearns would be Scarlett Johansson. I'm not sure of the characters of any of these actors/actresses, but Scarlett Johansson strikes me as having some shy/uber-feminine attitude, which I think Stearns also cultivates.







The boy, who does, despite various claims to the contrary, exist, would be played by Michael Cera (From Juno. Don't worry--he won't read this.). Funny, tall, sort of quiet, athletic.










Aww! There are no sufficiently virtuous/angelic actresses to be Illana. But I think that Parminder Nagra is sufficiently pretty/fashionable and, in Bend It Like Beckham, anyway, sporty.






Coming next week: If My House Were a Movie...

No comments: