Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Tridge


































I only just this weekend discovered the existence of the very intriguing Tridge of Midland, Michigan (Graham's hometown). Evidently it crosses the intersection of two rivers. This is infinitely confusing to me, as Graham has drawn me no pictures of this. I have no idea how this works, but am relieved that it is only for pedestrians. I'm not going to lie, I would like a tridge. Alternately, I would like to have a picture of myself on the Tridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My, what a good word.

Sometimes words make me feel similarly to the way I always felt when I say a certain illustration in The Funny Thing by Wanda Gag when I was a small child. It was an illustration of a jumjil, and it appeared to be an utterly pleasing, perfect little object, which tasted good.

...I am making no sense, I know that, but I will tell you what I mean some time when I am less zonked.