Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Today























During section today, one kid repeatedly referred to having "gold in your blood" (he was talking about Plato's gold-souled people).

Also: I hate Target. Always, at some point in my trip, I am inches away from crying. This time it was because I was lugging a giant bag of toilet paper while being sent in vain by various employees (when I could find them; when I couldn't, I tried the emergency phone thing and that didn't even work) to different corners of the store to find a thermometer.

In good news, I found a thermometer with which I will nurse my hypochondria. I also got a hot pink tennis grip, which makes me fairly happy.

1 comment:

Wystan said...

In my experience, that thermometer will most likely make your hypochondria more difficult to maintain. And thank goodness...