Monday, November 2, 2009

Serendipity and the Internet

(My answers to the poor souls who stumbled across my blog through silly google searches.)

pronunciation of kowit
--Cow it.



trip to a dentist poem
--Trip to a dentist haiku:

My last dentist trip

Involved a loudly screaming

Little, tooth-pulled girl


I got three cavities
--I'm very sorry. I only have a half of a cavity, and that is due to a tooth deformity.

elbow patches origins
--Elbow patches are a distinctly upper-class style that originated when the King of England fell in love with their chic-ness and had them sown onto all of his blazers, particularly the ones that were corduroy and tweed.

do you say concord or con-curd
--Depends on if it's harmony or Massachusetts.

poems for leopards--Necessary! Leopards love poems, particularly limericks.

ladies occasional blouses--These are blouses that you only wear occasionally. Not to be worn more than once every three months.

love in language confusion--See Lost in Translation.

inadverdant
--Not toward green.

lips do the helen white leopards
--I don't know what to say
here.


fashion is political--Everything is political, especially art.

Of course, by political, I probably mean pre-political.

1 comment:

Wystan said...

And by pre-political, you mean not-at-all-political. Next you'll be saying everything is a text...