Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break

Wystan and I have been watching lots of The Office over spring break. Mostly I don't care for it (too awkward), but sometimes I find it funny ("Beer me the water," and Andy floating away in the sumo wrestler suit in the lake, saying, "It isn't complicated, Angela. Just look at what I'm doing and go tell someone it" [she doesn't]). I'm really upset that no one's ever compared me to a nice character in the office.

Myrrh and Frankincense said I was Dwight a while ago ("Question: ..."), and Wystan has lately become sure that I'm exactly like Kelly (this is a lot like being called Lydia in Pride and Prejudice, which has also been done to me).

2 comments:

Wystan said...

After watching another few episodes, I've come to the conclusion that Emily just really likes Andy, which is sweet and a reflection of her underlying good nature.

gypsy said...

HAH!!!! comparing you to lydia from P&P???? i disagree.