Tuesday, August 10, 2010

#1tomatolover


Please welcome to Three White Leopards our newest "blog contributor" (I write "blog contributor" in quotation marks because our current blog contributors, Stearns and Ilana, very rarely live up to the name): #1tomatolover, my brother. #1tomatolover has promised to fix a side of Three White Leopards that is sorely lacking: the funny-youtube-video side of the blog.

I'm only a little hesitant about #1tomatolover's administrator access on this blog. That little bit of hesitation comes from a practical joke that #1tomatolover once played on me when he got my facebook password and changed my profile picture to a sketch of a pig. As a college age woman, that was a slightly horrifying experience. But, make him an administrator I did. And now I'm going to just trust that he's going to stick to funny youtube videos that do not have any pigs.

No comments: