Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Twitter

When I was done being pulled over today (on a one-way road) for going the wrong way on a different, littler one-way road (I couldn't tell! I was lost! There was construction! Boy, I haven't lived in Williamsport in too long.), a woman in a mini-van tried to turn down our enormous one-way road directly into the two cops who had just finished pulling me over! (Really, did they need two police officers to pull me over? I don't look harmful! Also, thankfully, my police officer was both nice to me and let me off. Also, there are way too many one-way streets in Williamsport. Who knew you could spend half an hour being lost in such a little town?)

Ilana: Don't tell this story to mom and dad before I get home!

1 comment:

Diana said...

I'm glad that some things about you will never change. :)