Saturday, July 30, 2011

Williamsport Farmer's Market


Diana, who blogs at offshore cpa, is back visiting for the first time since she left with her husband for the Cayman Islands 10 months ago (she came back for her little brother's wedding, which was wonderful!). We spent this morning together at Williamsport's farmers market, taking pictures and chatting with the people we ran into. And, of course, enjoying the food. What fun to run around with a friend who likes taking pictures of every random thing as much as I do!


2 comments:

Diana said...

I need to give you the photos you took on my camera! Ugh, speaking of which, I owe SO many people so many photos from that trip...

Emily Hale said...

Haha--don't worry--I think that they were the exact same as these, although I'm sure better quality. The ones you took on my camera at the picnic were really good!