Thursday, January 19, 2012

Paris Twitters

(I know, I know...it's tweets.)

As you know, I have a strange and embarrassing fascination with Paris Hilton. She is amazingly detached from reality. I was looking through her twitter pictures and saw several in a row that, together, are remarkable:

"Love my brother @Barron Hilton so much! Excited to celebrate his birthday in Vegas this weekend!"

"The orphans in #Bali are so adorable. Loved being with them today. ♡" 

"Love this @FarahKhanOnline dress. She is such a talented designer! Love her designs! So beautiful! :)"

Oh my. The Bali orphans stuck in between Vegas and a dress. Only Paris could be so nonchalant about orphans.

Speaking of nonchalance, she was clearly channeling Marie Antoinette's, "Let them eat cake!," when she twittered, "Saw a starving stray dog on the beach of the restaurant. Made me so sad. So we ordered him a filet mignon, he love." Clearly the world will be a better place if we all gushed over the orphans and gave filet mignon to the stray dogs.

No comments: