Thursday, March 8, 2012

Aurora


In honor of the solar storm that's going on. I am dying to see some auroras. The thing is, it's wicked cloudy here, and there's a full moon, so the chance is low. But I could've sworn that the sky was green when I looked out earlier!


What is it? With cats in order to like them you're supposed to want what the cat wants (I don't like cats because I almost never want what they want--I want to pet them when it occurs to me to do so). I think it's the same way with God. You have to want what He wants. And though I can't understand it, I guess He doesn't want me to see the auroras tonight. Perhaps I need to move to Alaska...


3 comments:

Myrrh said...

You're comparing cats to God... they would be so pleased with you.

Emily Hale said...

Ha. Are you on the cats' side?

Gypsy said...

Cats and God? Hah!!! I miss you dearly.