Wednesday, June 6, 2012

White Country Churches


I clearly need a new series titled, White Country Churches, since they are one of my favorite things. Part of it is their setting: they just pop up out of nowhere in the midst of green rolling hills, and often across from a bunch of cows (this one was--I almost bumped up against the electric fence to take this picture). And when set against a blue sky, they're just perfect.

I was in the deep country to get my transmission flushed. Well, my car's transmission flushed. I don't want to go into it: I'm bad at directions and got lost an indescribable amount of times. And then there were the giant natural gas trucks driving in the middle of those curvy roads. I thought that natural gas prices were down and that all of the production was stopping!

No comments: