Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Botanical Gardens, DC

P1070039

Francisco and I enjoyed some winter flowers at the Botanical Gardens this weekend. It must have been the train exhibit, but the place was full of parents and kids and strollers.

P1070055

In the evening, we saw Skyfall, which was primarily exciting because Freddy from The Hour plays Q. I love The Hour (I'm watching Season 2 now). Seeing (an apparently younger, nerdy) Freddy in Skyfall was charming, since, on The Hour, Freddy calls his female counterpart, Bel, "Moneypenny," which is my Favorite. Nickname. Ever.

P1070057

I think Francisco, who primarily likes Bond movies for the music and the fact that they're British, was just upset about them tearing down a perfectly good Scottish estate in the course of the film.

P1070040



P1070043

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the thorns with flowers!

EK