Monday, March 3, 2014

The Single Life

Making Skype plans this week with Diana (since Francisco is gone and I'm home and on Spring Break), she wrote, "Ahhh the single life again!" (Her husband is off traveling the world at the moment, too.) I hadn't thought of it, but it's true--on the plus side, I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want, and don't have to wait around on another person for meals. And I can watch whatever shows I like! On the negative side, I've eaten way to much ice cream and watched way too much cheesy TV.

There are far fewer dishes to deal with around here and fewer crumbs to clean up in the kitchen, BUT it snowed today and I had to shovel. I did it. Thank goodness it was on the 3 side of the 4-10 projected inches. But I am inordinately proud of my toughness, even if it did take an ice cream break to make it through.

No comments: