Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Rant

Guys! Dressing my pregnant body is hard. I feel like at 30, I'm just now making progress in learning how to dress my normal-old body, and now I've got one that's changing/growing everyday. At 19 weeks, some of my old clothes are a bit tight, but most of my maternity clothes are gigantic and reach nearly to my knees. What to wear? To reveal or conceal the bump? Revealing seems ostentatious and overblown and concealing makes me feel just slightly fatter than normal.

Also: non-high end pregnancy pants are sold in small, medium and large (by non-high end, I mean both medium- and low-end pants). What?! So before I'm pregnant, I'm a 6, or an 8, or a 10, and magically, when I'm pregnant, I'm just a medium. Needless to say, I haven't bought any medium pants because they look like a sack on me.

No comments: