Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thrifting


One of the best parts of our new neighborhood is all the thrift stores. I found this sublime handmade tablecloth hidden in a pile in the back for $4.


Of course, I'm sure I'll be too wary of staining it to ever actually use it.


This is the rocking chair that I found for $12 when we first moved in. Now I just need to find some cushions. (Where does one find rocking chair cushions exactly?)



These cups turned out to be just what Francisco had been wanting to go with our pink pseudo-espresso maker (thanks Frankincense--we still use it!). Plus they were $2 each and made in Italy. The thrift store lady who checked us ooh-ed and aah-ed over them and said, "I can just picture the two of you drinking coffee out of demitasse cups in the morning." So cute.


No comments: