Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Random Assortment

~ Via Hopkins (what isn't): outside activities in DC this summer. I plan to be at all of them. Well, at least those in July and August. You should join me.

~ Again, via Hopkins (on pinterest): 50 day trips around DC.

~ Politics and fashion: Hillary Clinton, Project Pantsuit, and Oscar de la Renta.

~ Best headline (and story): Samuel Beckett Used to Drive Andre the Giant to School, All They Talked About Was Cricket.

~ Emily Dickinson's digitized collection of pressed flowers.

~ I'm sure you've seen this already, but: the U.S. color-coded by pronunciation. This was delightful to me because it show that some of Papa Leopard's pronunciations that differ from the rest of the family's pronunciations are regional differences rooted in Southeastern Pennsylvania pronunciations.

~ Delightful snarky letter from a woman on women and work.

~ Guys: I really do love St. Louis.

No comments: